This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
U (show books)(books)
- Underwood, John Levi. The women of the Confederacy: in which is presented the heroism of the women of the Confederacy with accounts of their trials during the war and the period of the reconstruction, with their ultimate triumph over adversity : their motives and achievements as told by writers and orators now preserved in permanent form New York : Neale Pub. Co., 1906.
- Union textile fabrication Beaumont, Roberts. London : Sir Isaac Pitman & Sons, Ltd., [pref. 1919]
- United States. Bureau of Agricultural Engineering. Representative plans for farm houses: an extract from a report submitted to the President's Conference on Home Building and Home Ownership [Washington : s.n.], 1931.
- United States. Bureau of Education; Tappan, Eva March; United States. Food Administration; United States. Dept. of Agriculture. Food saving and sharing: telling how the older children of America may help save from famine their comrades in allied lands across the sea Garden City : Doubleday, Page & Co., 1918.
- United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics; Allinson, May; Meeker, Royal; Women's Educational and Industrial Union (Boston, Mass). Dept. of Research. Dressmaking as a trade for women in Massachusetts [Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1916.]
- United States. Children's Bureau. The Child Washington : Children's Bureau, (1936 - 1953)
- United States. Children's Bureau. Children [Washington : U.S. G.P.O.] (1954 - 1971)
- United States. Children's Bureau; McConnell, Beatrice. Five years of federal control of child labor: Children's Bureau experience in administration of the child-labor provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Labor, Children's Bureau, 
- United States. Collegiate Section; Blunt, Katharine; Powdermaker, Florence; Sprague, Elizabeth C. Food and the war: a textbook for college classes Boston : Houghton Mifflin Co., [c1918]
- United States. Dept. of Agriculture; Tappan, Eva March; United States. Food Administration; United States. Bureau of Education. Food saving and sharing: telling how the older children of America may help save from famine their comrades in allied lands across the sea Garden City : Doubleday, Page & Co., 1918.
- United States. Food Administration; Blunt, Katharine; Swain, Frances Lucy; Powdermaker, Florence. Food guide for war service at home New York : C. Scribner's sons, [c1918]
- United States. Food Administration; Tappan, Eva March; United States. Dept. of Agriculture; United States. Bureau of Education. Food saving and sharing: telling how the older children of America may help save from famine their comrades in allied lands across the sea Garden City : Doubleday, Page & Co., 1918.
- United States. Office of Education; National Congress of Parents and Teachers. Education for home and family: the proceedings of a conference held at Hot Springs, Arkansas, under the auspices of the United States Office of Education and the National Congress of Parents and Teachers, May 1-2, 1931 Washington, D.C. : National Ccongress of Parents and Teachers, 
- United States. Works Progress Administration for Connecticut; Woodhouse, Chase Going; Evans, Anne; Institute of Women's Professional Relations. Business opportunities for the home economist: new jobs in consumer service London : McGraw-Hill, 1938.
- University of Wisconsin. University Extension Division; Nystrom, Paul H. Textiles New York : D. Appletony, 1916.
- University Society (U.S.). The child welfare manual: a handbook of child nature and nurture for parents and teachers New York : University Society, 1916.
- The unstable child: an interpretation of psychopathy as a source of unbalanced behavior in abnormal and troublesome children Mateer, Florence. New York : D. Appleton and Co., [c1924]
- Unwin, Raymond, (as Sir,); Parker, Barry. The art of building a home: a collection of lectures and illustrations New York : Longmans, Green & co., 1901.
- The up-to-date waitress Hill, Janet McKenzie. Boston : Little, Brown, and Co., 1908.
- The up-to-date waitress Hill, Janet McKenzie. Boston : Little, Brown and Co., 1914.
- Updike, Daniel Berkeley; Wharton, Edith; Codman, Ogden; De Vinne Press. The decoration of houses New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1897.
- Urbino, L. B; Day, Henry, (as Prof.). Art recreations: being a complete guide to pencil drawing, oil painting ... moss work, papier mache ... wax work, shell work ... enamel painting, etc., with valuable receipts for preparing materials, splendidly illustrated Boston : J.E. Tilton and Company, 1860.
- The use of money: how to save and how to spend Kirkpatrick, Edwin A. Indianapolis : The Bobbs-Merrill, [c1915]
- The useful arts employed in the production of clothing . London : J. W. Parker, 1851.
- Usher, Susannah; Bevier, Isabel. The home economics movement Boston : Whitcomb & Barrows, 1906.
U (show article authors)(article authors)
- Ugelow, Ethel I. (2)
- Uhl, Joseph N. (2)
- Uhlenberg, Beverly M. (1)
- Ukers, William H. (4)
- Ullrich, Helen Denning (1)
- Ulm, A. H. (1)
- Ulm, Aaron Hardy (1)
- Ulmer, J. A. (2)
- Ulrich, Carolyn F. (1)
- Ulrich, Mabel Simis (2)
- Umbach, Dorthea (1)
- Umbel, Oma (1)
- Umbrecht, Charles H. (1)
- Umsted, Katharine Scott (1)
- Underhill, Dorothy S. (1)
- Underhill, Zoe Dana (2)
- Underwood, Etta M. (1)
- Underwood, Isabel (2)
- Underwood, Mary G. L. (1)
- Underwood, S.J. (3)
- Underwood, Virginia Ruth Sherman (1)
- Underwood, William Lyman (1)
- Unger, Elizabeth A. (1)
- Untermeyer, Louis (13)
- Updegraff, Ruth (2)
- Upham, Caroline E. (1)
- Upham, J. H. J. (1)
- Upton, Harriet Taylor (1)
- Upton, Minnie Leona (3)
- Upton, T. Dinsmore (1)
- Urey, Florence P. (1)
- Urmy, Clarence (3)
- Urquhart, Christian E. (2)
- Urquhart, Jean (1)
- Urvant, Ellen P. (1)
- Usher, Glenn B. (1)
- Usher, Susannah (10)
- Usilton, Lida J. (3)
- Usoskin, John C. (1)
- Utley, Clifton M. (1)
- Utt, C. A. A. (3)
- Uzanne, Octave (2)