This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Wood, Francis Fisher
Wood, Gloria Yantis
Wood, H. C.
Wood, L. Foster
Wood, Leland Foster
- A Church Program for Defense Areas
Journal of Social Hygiene: January, 1941 (Volume 27, Number 1)
- The Churches Promote Education for Family Life
Journal of Social Hygiene: January, 1943 (Volume 29, Number 1)
- Home Builders are World Builders
Journal of Social Hygiene: June, 1949 (Volume 35, Number 6)
- Religion as a Family Foundation
Journal of Social Hygiene: May, 1950 (Volume 36, Number 5)
- Reminiscences of Two Decades
Journal of Social Hygiene: December, 1951 (Volume 37, Number 9)
- Youth in Training for Marriage Through the Churches
Journal of Social Hygiene: November, 1937 (Volume 23, Number 8)
Wood, Mabel Travis
Wood, Marcile N.
Wood, Marion A.
Wood, Mary B.
Wood, Mary Madeline
Wood, Mary Walpole
Wood, Mary Weigley
Wood, Mildred Weigley
- Home Economics and Good Group Relations in the Home
Journal of Home Economics: August, 1928 (Volume 20, Number 8)
- Homemaking as a Possible Profession
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1926 (Volume 18, Number 2)
- Progress Among Homemakers
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1927 (Volume 19, Number 10)
- Teaching Food Management to Prospective Homemakers
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1927 (Volume 19, Number 3)
- Tradition or Realism?
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1954 (Volume 46, Number 9)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)