This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Witte, William C.
Witting, E. G.
Wittwer, Carl T.
Wixson, Helen Marah
Woelfel, Florence C.
Wohlwill, Joachim F.
Wolff, E. M.
Wolford, Opal Powell
Wolgamot, Irene H.
- American Home Economics Association Position Paper on Aging
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1971 (Volume 63, Number 9)
- Low-income Groups: Opportunities Unlimited
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1964 (Volume 56, Number 1)
- Nutrition Programs for the Elderly: Selecting a Meal Delivery System
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1974 (Volume 66, Number 1)
- Programs for the Aging: How Home Economists Can Be Involved
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1973 (Volume 65, Number 4)
- RAD Offers Opportunity for Home Economists to Contribute to Better Rural Living
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1963 (Volume 55, Number 3)
- Work with Low-income Families
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1965 (Volume 57, Number 10)
- Working with Low-income Families--An Evaluation of the AHEA National Workshop
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1967 (Volume 59, Number 1)
- The World Food Congress
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1963 (Volume 55, Number 8)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)