This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Whitford, Adeline B.
Whitford, C. B.
Whitin, Frederick H.
Whiting, Eriphyle R.
Whiting, Frederic Allen
- Fin de Siecle (poem)
Harper's Bazar: August 19, 1893 (Volume XXVI, Number 33)
- A Group of Interesting Foreign Women
Harper's Bazar: January 13, 1894 (Volume XXVII, Number 2)
- In Memoriam, Kate Field, May 19, 1896 (poem)
Harper's Bazar: September 26, 1896 (Volume XXIX, Number 39)
- A Memory (poem)
Harper's Bazar: November 30, 1895 (Volume XXVIII, Number 48)
- A Woman of Our Time
Harper's Bazar: September 7, 1895 (Volume XXVIII, Number 36)
Whitlock, Mary C.
- Adjustment Guide for Consumers of Textile Products
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1962 (Volume 54, Number 2)
- AHEA Consumer Standard for Sheeting
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1953 (Volume 45, Number 10)
- The Consumer Speaks; ABout House Dresses
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1946 (Volume 38, Number 9)
- The Consumer Speaks Again on House Dresses
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1948 (Volume 40, Number 4)
- Consumers Speak about Women's Winter Coats
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1949 (Volume 41, Number 2)
- Labeling Textiles and Textile Products
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1965 (Volume 57, Number 2)
- Can You Lear Another Language Quickly?
Good Housekeeping: September, 1942 (Volume 115, Number 3)
- First Person, Possessive
Good Housekeeping: December, 1943 (Volume 117, Number 6)
- How to Say Good-Bye
Good Housekeeping: February, 1943 (Volume 116, Number 2)
- Puppy Love is the Real Thing
Good Housekeeping: August, 1942 (Volume 115, Number 2)
- Romance is a Lot of Little Things
Good Housekeeping: October, 1943 (Volume 117, Number 4)
- What Makes Females So Useless?
Good Housekeeping: February, 1942 (Volume 114, Number 2)
- Your Small Diamonds are Worth Much More Today
Good Housekeeping: March, 1941 (Volume 112, Number 3)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)