This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Van Hoesen, Gertrude
Van Hoesen, Stephen G. , Mrs.
Van Hoeses, Antoinette
Van Horn, A. L.
- Combating Epidemics of Poliomyelitis
Child: April, 1944 (Volume 8, Number 10)
- Cooperative Relationships Between State Vocational-Rehabilitation Services and Crippled Children's Services
Child: February, 1944 (Volume 8, Number 8)
- Dedication of New Children's Hospital in Mexico City
Child: July, 1943 (Volume 8, Number 1)
- Hospital Standards for the Care of Crippled Children
Child: June, 1942 (Volume 6, Number 12)
- Maintaining State Services for Crippled Children During the Present Emergency
Child: April, 1942 (Volume 6, Number 10)
- Planning to Meet Poliomyelitis
Child: July, 1945 (Volume 10, Number 1)
- Puerto Rico and Child Health
Child: March, 1940 (Volume 4, Number 9)
- State Services for Crippled Children During Epidemics of Acute Poliomyelitis
Child: November - December, 1941 (Volume 6, Number 5-6)
Van Horn, Edna
Van Horn, Eleanor
Van Horsen, Sophie W.
Van Hyning, Conrad
Van Kleeck, Mary
Van Liew, Marion S.
Van Meter, Anna R.
Van Meter, Anna Roberta
Van Meter, Juanita
Van Norden, Florence
Van Norman, H. E.
Van Order, F. J., Mrs.
Van Patten, Nathan
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)