This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Tandy, Elizabeth C.
- Birth and Mortality Statistics for the United States
Child: October, 1938 (Volume 3, Number 4)
- The Causes and Prevention fo Death Among Children in the United States
Child: April, 1940 (Volume 4, Number 10)
- Infant and Maternal Mortality, 1915-1935
Child: March - April, 1937 (Volume 1, Number 9-10)
- Infant and Maternal Mortality Rates at All-Time Low in 1937
Child: January, 1939 (Volume 3, Number 7)
- Maternal and Infant Mortality in 1939 Lowest on Record
Child: February, 1941 (Volume 5, Number 8)
- Maternal and Infant Mortality Rates at New Low Points in 1938
Child: February, 1940 (Volume 4, Number 8)
- Trends in Mortality from Certain Diseases Prevalent Druing Childhood
Child: October, 1937 (Volume 2, Number 4)
Tangedahl, T. N.
Tanner, F. W.
Tanner, Fred W.
Tanner, J. M.
Taper, L. Janette
Tappan, Paul W.
Tarantous, Harry A.
- Automobile Economy
Good Housekeeping: August, 1917 (Volume 65, Number 2)
- Cleaning the Automobile
Good Housekeeping: July, 1917 (Volume 65, Number 1)
- Driving an Automobile
Good Housekeeping: June, 1917 (Volume 64, Number 6)
- Motor Tires and Their Care
Good Housekeeping: September, 1917 (Volume 65, Number 3)
- Selecting an Automobile
Good Housekeeping: May, 1917 (Volume 64, Number 5)
- Storing the Automobile
Good Housekeeping: October, 1917 (Volume 65, Number 4)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)