This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Stork, Charles Wharton
Storms, Lillian B.
Story, Louisa F.
Story, Marilyn D.
Storz, Nancy S.
Stott, Leland H.
Stout, Evelyn E.
- The Effect of Home-applied and Factory -applied Finishes on Laboratory Performance of Cotton Chambray
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1952 (Volume 44, Number 8)
- Effects of Laundering and Dry Cleaning on Laboratory Performance of Certain Resin-finished Winter Cottons
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1957 (Volume 49, Number 3)
- How the War Affect Civilian Textiles
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1946 (Volume 38, Number 1)
- Measuring Insulative Value of Blankets of Wool and Man-made Fibers
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1959 (Volume 51, Number 3)
- Performance and Acceptance of Twelve Spun-Yarn and Filament Arnel Blouses
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1960 (Volume 52, Number 4)
- Wear and Laboratory Studies of 26 Polyester-Nylon-Cotton Women's Slips
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1966 (Volume 58, Number 3)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)