This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Stiebeling, Hazel K.
- Are Farm Families Catching Up?
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1953 (Volume 45, Number 1)
- The Challenge of World Food Shortages
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1947 (Volume 39, Number 7)
- FAO Needs Home Economics
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1952 (Volume 44, Number 5)
- Food Consumption of Urban and Villiage Families at Different Levels of Food Expenditure
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1937 (Volume 29, Number 1)
- Government Speaks to the Consumer Through Home Economists
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1963 (Volume 55, Number 3)
- How Far Have We Come?
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1967 (Volume 59, Number 5)
- A Long-Range View of Nutrition
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1949 (Volume 41, Number 1)
- The National Research Council's Committee on Food Habits
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1941 (Volume 33, Number 8)
- The Role of Home Economics Research
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1958 (Volume 50, Number 8)
- Some International Considerations of the Food Problem
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1936 (Volume 28, Number 10)
- Visualizing Food Values
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1928 (Volume 20, Number 11)
- The World Nutrition Situation
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1947 (Volume 39, Number 1)
Stienbarger, Mabel C.
Stienecker, Nancy J.
Stiles, C. W.
Stiles, Lucille E.
Stiles, Percy G.
Stillman, Hannah A.
Stillman, Judith Tannen
Stillman, William O.
Stimson, Alice Bartlett
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)