This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Stanley, Mrs. Arthur
Stanley, Patricia Hartlage
Stannard, Rachel H.
Stanton, F. L.
Stanton, Felicia Wells
Stanton, Frank L.
Stanton, Mildred B.
- Appreciations and Dislikes Regarding Grandmothers as Expresed by Granddaughters
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1952 (Volume 44, Number 5)
- Attitudes of Grandmothers and Mothers Toward Child Rearing Practices
Child Development: June, 1954 (Volume 25, Number 2)
- Personal Acceptance as a Factor in Social Acceptance
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1952 (Volume 44, Number 9)
- A Study of Outdoor Play, Appetite and Afternoon Sleep of Young Children
Child Development: June, 1933 (Volume 4, Number 2)
- The Use of Color in the Finger Paintings of Young Children
Child Development: December, 1949 (Volume 20, Number 4)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)