This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Sperbeck, Martha Gion
Sperry, Irwin V.
- Child Rearing Techniques of Rural Mothers
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1961 (Volume 53, Number 6)
- Co-operative Research in Family Life
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1952 (Volume 44, Number 3)
- Environment and Growth: Relationship of Selected Environmental Factors to Weight and Height of Indian Preschool Children
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1962 (Volume 54, Number 3)
- New Techniques for Studying Children
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1950 (Volume 42, Number 9)
- Toddlers in the Child Development Laboratory Program
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1959 (Volume 51, Number 8)
- Use of Protective Techniques in the Study of Children and Families
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1954 (Volume 46, Number 4)
Sperry, William B.
Spethmann, Marie T.
Spicer, Alice N.
Spicer, Anna Higginson
Spicer, Anne H.
Spicer, Annie H.
Spicer, Jean G.
Spicer, John Reed
Spielmann, M. H.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)