This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Speers, Nellie Dodd
Spellman, Francis Cardinal
Spellman, Francis J.
Spence, Betty Daniels
Spence, Donald L.
Spence, John M.
Spencer, Anna Garlin
- The Church, Social Relations, and Family Welfare
Journal of Social Hygiene: May, 1935 (Volume 21, Number 5)
- A Memorial of a Great Woman
Journal of Social Hygiene: April, 1928 (Volume 14, Number 4)
- A Mile-stone Meeting: The Family Life Conference in Buffalo, New York
Journal of Social Hygiene: February, 1928 (Volume 14, Number 2)
- The Social Education of Women in Relation to Family Life
Journal of Social Hygiene: May, 1929 (Volume 15, Number 5)
- The Social Hygienist in the Modern World
Journal of Social Hygiene: July, 1920 (Volume 6, Number 3)
- Some Problems of Sex
Journal of Social Hygiene: July, 1922 (Volume VIII, Number 3)
- Summary of the Symposium on Problems of Family Relations
Journal of Social Hygiene: March, 1930 (Volume 16, Number 3)
- What Courses in Sociology, Pure or Applied, Should be Included in Schools or College Departments of Household Science?
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1911 (Volume 3, Number 1)
Spencer, Esther C.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)