This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Southard, Helen F.
Southard, Julia Lurena
Southers, Chris L.
Southwick, Edmund B.
Sowers, G. W., Mrs.
- The Aim of College Home Economics
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1950 (Volume 42, Number 8)
- Charting Our Future
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1948 (Volume 40, Number 1)
- Education for Home Living in the Secondary Schools Today
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1938 (Volume 30, Number 2)
- Home Economics and Today's World
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1957 (Volume 49, Number 6)
- Home Economics in General Education
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1937 (Volume 29, Number 10)
- Home Economics in Junior Colleges
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1944 (Volume 36, Number 8)
- Home Improvement Through School Instruction
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1927 (Volume 19, Number 9)
- The Meaning of Integration for Home Economics
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1936 (Volume 28, Number 5)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)