This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Smith, June Warden
Smith, Katharine A.
Smith, Kenneth G.
Smith, Laura G.
Smith, Lewis Worthington
Smith, Lillie C.
Smith, Lois Z.
Smith, Lydia A.
Smith, M. Brewster
Smith, M.H., Mrs.
Smith, Mabell C.
Smith, Madorah E.
- A Comparison of Certain Personality Traits as Rated in the Same Individuals in Childhood and Fifty Years Later
Child Development: September, 1952 (Volume 23, Number 3)
- Grammatical Errors in the Speech of Preschool Children
Child Development: June, 1933 (Volume 4, Number 2)
- The Influence of Age, Sex, and Situation on the Frequency, Form and Function of Questions Asked by Preschool Children
Child Development: September, 1933 (Volume 4, Number 3)
- The Preschool Child's Use of Criticism
Child Development: June, 1932 (Volume 3, Number 2)
- A Study of Five Bilingual Children from the Same Family
Child Development: September, 1931 (Volume 2, Number 3)
- A Study of the Speech of Eight Bilingual Children of the Same Family
Child Development: March, 1935 (Volume 6, Number 1)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)