This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Smith, A. M., Mrs.
Smith, Alice H.
Smith, Allie M.
Smith, Amanda J.
Smith, Anna H.
Smith, Anna Kalet
- Care of Soldiers' Families in Soviet Russia, 1943-44
Child: July, 1944 (Volume 9, Number 1)
- Child Welfare in the Defense of Some British Dominions
Child: October, 1941 (Volume 6, Number 4)
- Child-Welfare Legislation in Brazil
Child: November - December, 1940 (Volume 5, Number 5-6)
- Child-Welfare Progress in Ecuador
Child: May, 1944 (Volume 8, Number 11)
- Child Welfare Under the New Constitiution of Cuba
Child: August, 1940 (Volume 5, Number 2)
- Child-Welfare Work in Mexico
Child: February, 1939 (Volume 3, Number 8)
- Family Welfare Under a New Law in Soviet Russia
Child: September, 1944 (Volume 9, Number 3)
- France Provides Health Services to Mothers and Children
Child: July, 1947 (Volume 12, Number 1)
- Latin-American Laws Show More Modern Attitudes Toward Adoption
Child: November, 1950 (Volume 15, Number 3)
- Maternal and Child Health in Venezuela
Child: December, 1942 (Volume 7, Number 6)
- Mexico Reorganizes Its Children's Agency
Child: October, 1945 (Volume 10, Number 4)
- Mothers and Children Under Social Insurance in Latin America
Child: June, 1939 (Volume 3, Number 12)
- New Child-Labor Law of Brazil
Child: November - December, 1941 (Volume 6, Number 5-6)
- New Legislation Affecting Education and Child Health in Mexico
Child: April, 1940 (Volume 4, Number 10)
- Norwegian Schools Offer Health Services to Children
Child: January, 1948 (Volume 12, Number 7)
- Progress in Child Welfare in the American Republics
Child: April, 1942 (Volume 6, Number 10)
- Protection of Mothers and Children in Peru
Child: January, 1946 (Volume 10, Number 7)
- Sweden Improves School Health Work
Child: September, 1946 (Volume 11, Number 3)
- Sweden Works for Maternal and Child Health
Child: February, 1947 (Volume 11, Number 8)
- Tooth Decay in Preschool Children; Sweden
Child: January, 1945 (Volume 9, Number 7)
- Uruguay Works for Its Children Through the Council of the Child
Child: July, 1949 (Volume 14, Number 1)
- The World's Children
Child: November, 1942 (Volume 7, Number 5)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)