This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Sears, Anne Wentworth
Sears, F. E.
Sears, J. H.
Sears, Pauline S.
Sears, Pauline Snedden
Sears, Robert R.
- Effect of Father Separation on Preschool Children's Doll Play Aggression
Child Development: December, 1946 (Volume 17, Number 4)
- Identification with Parents as a Determinant of Doll Play Aggression
Child Development: June, 1956 (Volume 27, Number 2)
- Influence of Methodological Factors on Doll Play Performance
Child Development: December, 1947 (Volume 18, Number 4)
- Radio and Journalism in the Dissemination of Child Development Information
Child Development: March - December, 1948 (Volume 19, Number 1-2)
- Relation of Fantasy Aggression to Interpersonal Aggression
Child Development: March, 1950 (Volume 21, Number 1)
Sears, Walter J.
Seashore, Carol E., Mrs.
Seaton, H. T.
Seawell, Molly Elliot
Seay, Maurice F.
Sebrell, W. H.
Seder, Florence M.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)