This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Schuster, M. Lincoln
Schutz, Howard G.
Schuyler, Mrs. Van Rensselaer
Schvaneveldt, Jay D.
Schwab, Lois O.
- Adjusting the Environment for the Elderly and the Handicapped
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1977 (Volume 69, Number 3)
- Are We Prepared for the New Rehabilitation Legislation?
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1975 (Volume 67, Number 2)
- Can We Change Our Food Habits?
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1975 (Volume 67, Number 5)
- Homemaking Unlimited--Nebraska's Rehabilitation Unit on Wheels
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1967 (Volume 59, Number 6)
- Independent Living for the Handicapped: New Opportunities for Home Economists
Journal of Home Economics: Fall, 1979 (Volume 71, Number 3)
- The Outlook for Home Economists in Rehabilitation
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1974 (Volume 66, Number 1)
Schwartz, A. Herbert
Schwartz, Edward E.
Schwartz, Henry B.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)