This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Sater, Lenore E.
Sater, V. Enid
- Canning Vegetables in the Pressure Saucepan
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1948 (Volume 40, Number 4)
- The Consumer Speaks: About Household Equipment
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1947 (Volume 39, Number 1)
- Consumers Speak Again on Equipment
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1949 (Volume 41, Number 1)
- Factors in the Economical Operation of an Electric Refrigerator
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1938 (Volume 30, Number 2)
- Thickness of an Aluminum Utensil as a Factor in Its Thermal Efficiency When Used in Surface Cookery on an Electric Range
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1933 (Volume 25, Number 4)
Sather, Mary Elva
Sato, Jessie J.
Satterfield, G. Howard
Satterthwaite, Phyllis H.
The Saturday Review
Saunders, Ernest A.
Saunders, Jessie C.
Saunders, John M.
Saunders, Randall N.
Saunders, Randall Neefus
Saunders, William D.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)