This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Rowe, Henry C.
Rowe, L. S.
Rowe, O. M. E.
Rowland, A. D.
Rowland, Florence Wightman
Rowley, Carl M.
Rowley, Maxine Lewis
Rowley, Vinton N.
Rown, Marian F.
- Health and Character
Home Economist: October, 1927 (Volume 5, Number 10)
- How One Food Manufacturer Cooperates
American Food Journal: July, 1927 (Volume 22, Number 7)
- School Gardens Help Class Room Work
American Food Journal: June, 1926 (Volume 21, Number 6)
- Scissor Painting and Sealing Wax Craft Work
American Food Journal: April, 1926 (Volume 21, Number 4)
- Teaching Home Making in New York City Schools
American Food Journal: August, 1926 (Volume 21, Number 8)
Rowntree, Jennie I.
- Criteria for Evaluation of Illustrative Material for Foods and Nutrition Teaching
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1934 (Volume 26, Number 10)
- Home Economics as an Interpreter of Life
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1934 (Volume 26, Number 1)
- The Human Factor in Nutrition Study
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1949 (Volume 41, Number 8)
- Influences on Children's Food Habits
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1950 (Volume 42, Number 10)
- Recent Advances in Nutrition
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1939 (Volume 31, Number 9)
- The Teaching of Nutrition
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1938 (Volume 30, Number 3)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)