This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Rosenfeld, Vila M.
Rosenheim, Margaret K.
Rosenthal, Arnold W.
- "The Compleat Case Finder"
Journal of Social Hygiene: December, 1947 (Volume 33, Number 9)
- District Health Centers and Social Hygiene Work
Journal of Social Hygiene: November, 1939 (Volume 25, Number 8)
- New York City Moves Against VD
Journal of Social Hygiene: October, 1949 (Volume 35, Number 7)
- Social Hygiene Education for Seven Millions: I. From the Standpoint of an Official Agency
Journal of Social Hygiene: October, 1937 (Volume 23, Number 7)
- Syphilis Industry
Journal of Social Hygiene: February, 1940 (Volume 26, Number 2)
- Venereal Disease Control by New York City Health Department in Relation to Cooperation with the Armed Forces
Journal of Social Hygiene: January, 1946 (Volume 32, Number 1)
- Come Over the Hedges and Ditches and Ride on the Brooms with the Witches
Good Housekeeping: October, 1916 (Volume 63, Number 4)
- A Cotton Luncheon
Good Housekeeping: January, 1915 (Volume 60, Number 1)
- Feasting the Wedding Guests
Good Housekeeping: June, 1916 (Volume 62, Number 6)
- A Kitchen Soldier Wedding
Good Housekeeping: June, 1918 (Volume 66, Number 6)
- Serving Out-of-Doors
Good Housekeeping: July, 1916 (Volume 63, Number 1)
- Setting the Bridal Table
Good Housekeeping: May, 1916 (Volume 62, Number 5)
- Tea and Friends
Good Housekeeping: July - August, 1920 (Volume 70, Number 6)
- The Wedding Day in Anniversary
Good Housekeeping: January, 1917 (Volume 64, Number 1)
- Welcoming the Wedding Guests
Good Housekeeping: April, 1921 (Volume 72, Number 4)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)