This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Ripperger, Henrietta Sperry
Rippin, Jane Deeter
Riser, Lily C.
Risley, Beatrice M. C.
Risser, Elizabeth F.
Risser, Joseph C.
Ritchey, S. J.
- Guidelines for Graduate Programs in Home Economics--Philosophy and Purpose
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1970 (Volume 62, Number 10)
- Home Economics Research: Are We Doing All We Can?
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1975 (Volume 67, Number 1)
- A Problem-Solving Approach to Integrating Essential Concepts
Journal of Home Economics: Fall, 1987 (Volume 79, Number 3)
- Protein Requirements of Preadolescent Girls
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1972 (Volume 64, Number 2)
- Research in Home Economics: Progress and Pitfalls
Journal of Home Economics: Summer, 1985 (Volume 77, Number 2)
Ritchie, Edith Adams
Rittenhouse, Jessie B.
Rittenhouse, Laura J.
Ritter, Fanny Raymond
Rivers, Elizabeth A.
Rivers, Thomas H.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)