This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Rau, Marian M.
Rauth, J. Edward
Ravenel, Mazyck P.
- Address at University of Toronto
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1913 (Volume 5, Number 3)
- The Content of a College Course on Child Welfare
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1919 (Volume 11, Number 2)
- Home Economics in England
Lake Placid Conference Proceedings: July, 1907 (Volume 9)
- The Open Forum
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1920 (Volume 12, Number 11)
- Practical Hygienic Teaching in England
Lake Placid Conference Proceedings: 1901 (Volume 1-3)
- Progress of Home Economics in England
Lake Placid Conference Proceedings: September, 1906 (Volume 8)
- Reconstruction in Relation to Home Economics
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1919 (Volume 11, Number 10)
- Report of Work in England
Lake Placid Conference Proceedings: 1906 (Volume 7)
- The Scope of Home Economics and Its Subject Matter in Universities and Colleges
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1917 (Volume 9, Number 9)
Ravitz, Mel J.
Rawl, B. H.
Rawlings, Marjorie Kinnin
Rawson, Kay T.
Ray, Elizabeth M.
Ray, J. P.
Ray, Johnnie Nell
Ray, Marie Beynon
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)