This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Pulver, Mary Brecht
Punk, Margaret Stewart
Punnett, P. W.
- The Anti-Gray-Hair Vitamin
Good Housekeeping: September, 1942 (Volume 115, Number 3)
- Can Vitamins Change Gray Hair?
Good Housekeeping: February, 1942 (Volume 114, Number 2)
- A Cup of Good Coffee?
Good Housekeeping: March, 1946 (Volume 122, Number 3)
- We Know How to Get the Most Coffee from a Pound
Good Housekeeping: February, 1943 (Volume 116, Number 2)
- What About this Anti-Gray Hair Vitamin?
Good Housekeeping: September, 1941 (Volume 113, Number 3)
- What Do You Know About Tea?
Good Housekeeping: June, 1940 (Volume 110, Number 6)
- What Grind of Coffee to Use?
Good Housekeeping: July, 1942 (Volume 115, Number 1)
- Why Can't We Have Coffee Like this at Home?
Good Housekeeping: September, 1940 (Volume 111, Number 3)
- Why Put these into Foods?
Good Housekeeping: January, 1942 (Volume 114, Number 1)
- You Can Tell a Good Hostess by Her Coffee
Good Housekeeping: December, 1941 (Volume 113, Number 6)
Punnett, Percy W.
Punshon, M. D.
Punshon, W. Morley
Purchase, Mary E.
Purdom, Martha E.
Purdy, Daisy I.
Purdy, E.F., Mrs.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)