This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
- A Conceptual Formulation for Some Research on Children's Achievement Development
Child Development: December, 1960 (Volume 31, Number 4)
- The Development of Social Compliance in Young Children
Child Development: September, 1958 (Volume 29, Number 3)
- Maternal Reactions and the Development of Independence and Achievement Behavior in Young Children
Child Development: June, 1960 (Volume 31, Number 2)
- Motivational and Ability Determinants of Young Children's Intellectual Achievement Behaviors
Child Development: September, 1962 (Volume 33, Number 3)
- Patterns and Levels of Maternal Behavior
Child Development: December, 1955 (Volume 26, Number 4)
- Verbally Expressed Needs and Overt Maternal Behaviors
Child Development: June, 1961 (Volume 32, Number 2)
Preston, Annie A.
Preston, Clarence R.
Preston, Janet E.
Preston, Margaret J.
- A Belle of Praeneste (poem)
Harper's Bazar: March 10, 1877 (Volume X, Number 10)
Harper's Bazar: March 8, 1890 (Volume XXIII, Number 10)
- Comforted (poem)
Good Housekeeping: February 16, 1889 (Volume 8, Number 8)
- Faithful unto Death (poem)
Harper's Bazar: July 13, 1889 (Volume XXII, Number 28)
- My Cashmere Shawl
Harper's Bazar: February 5, 1881 (Volume XIV, Number 6)
- One Year Ago (poem)
Harper's Bazar: March 22, 1890 (Volume XXIII, Number 12)
- "The Touch of a Vanished Hand" (poem)
Harper's Bazar: July 25, 1891 (Volume XXIV, Number 30)
- Unanointed (poem)
Harper's Bazar: December 26, 1891 (Volume XXIV, Number 54)
Preston, Mary I.
Preston, May Wilson
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)