This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Pintler, Margaret H.
Pintler, Margaret Holding
Piper, L. H.
Piper, Margaret R.
Piquet, Howard S.
Pirie, Emma E.
Pirnie, Florence A.
Pitcher, Charles S.
Pitkin, Walter B.
Pitt, William J.
Pittman, Martha S.
- The Dietary Habits of College Students
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1942 (Volume 34, Number 6)
- Diets of 524 High School Girls
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1943 (Volume 35, Number 9)
- Economy of Cabbage, Carrots, and Spinach as Affected by Type of Market, Season, and Method of Cooking with Special Reference to Calcium and Phosphorus
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1931 (Volume 23, Number 9)
- Effect of Pan on Temperature of Baking and Tenderness of Angel Food Cake
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1937 (Volume 29, Number 3)
- Length of the Observation Period as a Factor in Variability in Calcium Retentions
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1942 (Volume 34, Number 9)
- Those Extra Calories
Good Housekeeping: March, 1932 (Volume 94, Number 3)
- Waste in Oranges as Affected by Size and Method of Preparation
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1929 (Volume 21, Number 1)
Place, Charles A.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)