This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Olson, Sharon L.
Olson, Wanda W.
Olson, Willard C.
Once a Week
O'Neil, Carle F.
O'Neil, Marienne Heaton
- Baby Boomers at Mid-Life: Financial Planning for 2000 and Beyond
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Winter, 1996 (Volume 88, Number 4)
- Computers in the Home Economics Classroom: Present Uses and Future Implications
Journal of Home Economics: Fall, 1985 (Volume 77, Number 3)
- Financial Planning Education throughout the Life Cycle
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Summer, 1997 (Volume 89, Number 2)
- Shaping Public Policy to Enhance Family Well-Being: Lobbying for a County Consumer Affairs Office
Journal of Home Economics: Fall, 1986 (Volume 78, Number 3)
- Youth, Money, and Financial Planning
Journal of Home Economics: Fall, 1992 (Volume 84, Number 3)
O'Neill, Barbara M.
O'Neill, H. O.
O'Neill, Helen F.
O'Neill, James E.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)