This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Ninnis, Erla I.
Nitchie, Edward B.
Nixon, S. F.
Noble, Annette Lucille
Noble, Charles C.
Noble, I. T.
- Ascorbic Acid Retention in Cooked Vegetables
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1948 (Volume 40, Number 3)
- The Calcium and Phosphorus Content of Vegetables
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1937 (Volume 29, Number 9)
- Effects of Blanching, Freezing, Freezing-Storage, and Cooking on Asorbic Acid Retention in Vegetables
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1959 (Volume 51, Number 10)
- Is Blanching Necessary When Vegetables Are to Be Kept in Frozen Storage a Month or Less?
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1952 (Volume 44, Number 1)
- Pilot Study of Money and Time Spent in Preparing Baked Products from Individual and Premixed Ingredients
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1957 (Volume 49, Number 9)
Noble, Isabel T.
Noble, Viola D.
Nodenes, Kari Holtan
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)