This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Murphy, Elaine M.
Murphy, Elizabeth M.
Murphy, Frederick W.
Murphy, Lois B.
Murphy, Lois Barclay
- Case Conference: A Psychotherapeutic Aide in a Headstart Program: II. Commentary
Children: January - February, 1969 (Volume 16, Number 1)
- Children Cope with Crisis
Children: September - October, 1967 (Volume 14, Number 5)
- Children Under Three--Finding Ways to Stimulate Development: I. Issues in Research
Children: March - April, 1969 (Volume 16, Number 2)
- The Consultant in a Day-care Center for Deprived Children
Children: May - June, 1968 (Volume 15, Number 3)
- Effects of Child-Rearing Patterns on Mental Health
Children: November - December, 1956 (Volume 3, Number 6)
- Who Are the Children Who Need Psychiatric Guidance
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1947 (Volume 39, Number 1)
Murphy, Marjorie C.
Murphy, Mary B.
Murphy, Patricia D.
Murphy, Patricia Durey
Murphy, W. R.
Murphy, William R.
Murray, David C.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)