This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Munkittrick, R. K.
Munns, George F.
Munroe, Charles A., Mrs.
Munroe, Mary Barr
Munsell, Edith J.
Munsell, Hazel E.
- Ascorbic Acid Content of Tomatoes As Affected by Home Canning and Subsequent Storage, and of Tomato Juice and Fresh Orange Juice as Affected by Refrigeration
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1939 (Volume 31, Number 5)
- Food Technology and Chemical Engineering: The Use of the Metric System in Nutrition
American Food Journal: April, 1925 (Volume 20, Number 4)
- Green Tea As a Source of Vitamin C
Journal of Home Economics: July, 1929 (Volume 21, Number 7)
- High Lights in Nutrition Research
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1941 (Volume 33, Number 10)
- Relative Vitamin C Content of Orange and Tomato Juices Determined Chemically and Biologically
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1936 (Volume 28, Number 7)
- Rice Polishings as a Source of Vitamin B
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1929 (Volume 21, Number 2)
- The Vitamin A, B, C and G Content of Watermelon (Citrullus Vulgaris)
Journal of Home Economics: August, 1930 (Volume 22, Number 8)
- Vitamin C Content of Three Samples of Japan Green Tea
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1930 (Volume 22, Number 4)
- The Vitamin Content of Raw and Cooked Broccoli
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1932 (Volume 24, Number 9)
- Vitamin D Content of Calf, Beef, Lamb, and Hog Liver
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1935 (Volume 27, Number 4)
- What is Vitamin G?
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1936 (Volume 28, Number 5)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)