This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Merriman, Willis E.
Merritt, Clarence C.
Merritt, Ella Arvilla
- Age Certificates for Young Workers Under the Sugar Act
Child: October, 1939 (Volume 4, Number 4)
- Child Labor and the Defense Emergency
Child: October, 1941 (Volume 6, Number 4)
- Child Labor and the Federal Government
Child: March, 1941 (Volume 5, Number 9)
- Child Labor in Vegetable Canneries in Maryland
Child: August, 1940 (Volume 5, Number 2)
- Employment of Children in Bowling Alleys
Child: January, 1944 (Volume 8, Number 7)
- New Education Law in Great Britain Looks to the Future
Child: May, 1946 (Volume 10, Number 11)
- Regulation of Child Labor in Industrialized Agriculture
Child: April, 1940 (Volume 4, Number 10)
- Young Agricultural Workers in 1944
Child: February, 1945 (Volume 9, Number 8)
Merry, F. R., Mrs.
Merryman, R. E.
Mertens, M. Willann
Merwin, Ellen B.
Mesecher, Carl M.
Messenger, North Overton
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)