This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
McConnell, T. D.
McConnell, T. R.
McCord, James A.
- Ask the Price! Watch that Scale!
Good Housekeeping: October, 1950 (Volume 131, Number 4)
- Do You Lead a Double Life?
Good Housekeeping: July, 1944 (Volume 119, Number 1)
- How are Your Pet Manners?
Good Housekeeping: May, 1944 (Volume 118, Number 5)
- Must You Always be First?
Good Housekeeping: January, 1950 (Volume 130, Number 1)
- Sometimes Mothers Talk Too Much
Good Housekeeping: September, 1943 (Volume 117, Number 3)
McCormick, Louise W.
McCormick, Mary G.
- Application of General Methods to the Teaching of Nutrition
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1923 (Volume 15, Number 11)
- The Educational Possibilities of the School Lunch
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1939 (Volume 31, Number 4)
- Food Values of Diets in British Workhouses
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1914 (Volume 6, Number 5)
- Home Economics or Nutrition Work in Health Education
American Food Journal: December, 1924 (Volume 19, Number 12)
- The Home Economics Teacher and Community Interest in Nutrition
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1922 (Volume 14, Number 1)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)