This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
McCloskey, Mark A.
McCloskey, William R.
McCloy, C. H.
McClung, Florence Juhling
McClure, C. M.
- I Read a Book (poem)
Good Housekeeping: August, 1927 (Volume 85, Number 2)
- Listening Heart (poem)
Good Housekeeping: July, 1929 (Volume 89, Number 1)
- Man in His Image (Poem)
Good Housekeeping: March, 1931 (Volume 92, Number 3)
- Song of the Years (poem)
Good Housekeeping: January, 1932 (Volume 94, Number 1)
- "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" (poem)
Good Housekeeping: March, 1932 (Volume 94, Number 3)
- Trinity (poem)
Good Housekeeping: June, 1928 (Volume 86, Number 6)
McClure, Olive Jane
McClure, Sue Cook
McClusky, Howard Y.
McCobb, Mary S.
McCollough, E. W.
McCollum, Audrey T.
McCollum, E. V.
- Essential Training for Nutrition Work
American Food Journal: December, 1923 (Volume 18, Number 12)
- Malnutrition Through Errors in the Combination of Foods
American Food Journal: September, 1916 (Volume 11, Number 9)
- Milk: Its Relation to Race Characteristics
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1919 (Volume 11, Number 3)
- The Place of the Laboratory Man in the World of Food Economics
American Food Journal: December, 1922 (Volume 17, Number 12)
- Some Essentials to a Safe Diet
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1918 (Volume 10, Number 2)
- Some Important Considerations in the Feeding of Young Children
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1912 (Volume 4, Number 2)
- To Enrich or Not to Enrich: A Symposium
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1945 (Volume 37, Number 7)
- What to Teach the Public Regarding Food Values
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1918 (Volume 10, Number 5)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)