This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Lund, Lois A.
Lundberg, Emma O.
- Ascertaining Day-Care Needs
Child: July, 1942 (Volume 7, Number 1)
- Back to Source
Child: March - April, 1937 (Volume 1, Number 9-10)
- Case Recording in Public Child-Welfare Agencies
Child: October, 1939 (Volume 4, Number 4)
- A Community Program of Day Care for Children of Mothers Employed in Defense Areas
Child: January, 1942 (Volume 6, Number 7)
- Counseling Service in a Day-Care Program
Child: September, 1942 (Volume 7, Number 3)
- Factors in Planning Community Day-Care Programs
Child: May, 1942 (Volume 6, Number 11)
- Security for Children in Post-War Years
Child: July, 1943 (Volume 8, Number 1)
- Wartime Emergencies and Long-Range Child-Welfare Programs
Child: January, 1943 (Volume 7, Number 7)
- The Welfare of Children in Peace and in War
Child: June, 1943 (Volume 7, Number 12)
- The White House Conference on Children in a Democracy
Child: March, 1940 (Volume 4, Number 9)
Lusby, Ruth M.
Luther, Franc M.
Lutz, Luella M.
Luyster, Margaret L.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)