This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Lowell, J. Russell
Lowell, James Russell
Lowenberg, Miriam E.
Lown, Jean M.
- Family Financial Well-Being: Guidance from Research
Journal of Home Economics: Winter, 1986 (Volume 78, Number 4)
- Home Equity Loans: Mortgaging the Future?
Journal of Home Economics: Winter, 1988 (Volume 80, Number 4)
- Insufficient Child Support: The Need for Child Advocacy
Journal of Home Economics: Winter, 1989 (Volume 81, Number 4)
- Noncustodial Fathers and their Children
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Fall, 1995 (Volume 87, Number 3)
- Public Policy Involvement: Participating in Workfare Implementation
Journal of Home Economics: Summer, 1990 (Volume 82, Number 2)
- The Remarried Family: Challenges and Opportunities
Journal of Home Economics: Fall, 1985 (Volume 77, Number 3)
Lowrey, Grosvenor P.
Lowry, Georgia Crews
Lowry, Helen Bullitt
Lowther, Mary Eleanor
Loyd, C. Michael
Luackenbos, John Duncan
Lucas, Charles M.
Lucas, Eleanor M.
- The Best Use of Asparagus
Good Housekeeping: May, 1902 (Volume 34, Number 5)
- On a Chafing Dish
Good Housekeeping: April, 1896 (Volume 22, Number 4)
- The Sardine and Its Variety
Good Housekeeping: January, 1902 (Volume 34, Number 1)
- Ten Soups without Meat
Good Housekeeping: March, 1904 (Volume 38, Number 3)
- When Corn Is Ripe
Good Housekeeping: August, 1904 (Volume 39, Number 2)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)