This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Linton, F. B.
Linz, Clarence L.
Lipman, W. H.
Lippeatt, Selma F.
Lippincott, Martha Shepard
- How You Will Know (poem)
Good Housekeeping: March, 1907 (Volume 44, Number 3)
- Love Understands (poem)
Good Housekeeping: January, 1904 (Volume 38, Number 1)
- Memories (poem)
Good Housekeeping: April, 1902 (Volume 34, Number 4)
- Soul Communion (poem)
Good Housekeeping: July, 1900 (Volume 31, Number 1)
- Telepathy (poem)
Good Housekeeping: September, 1902 (Volume 35, Number 3)
- Where's My Baby? (poem)
Good Housekeeping: September, 1905 (Volume 41, Number 3)
Lippmann, Julie M.
Lipsitt, Lewis P.
- Developmental Changes in the Olfactory Threshold of the Neonate
Child Development: June, 1963 (Volume 34, Number 2)
- Effects of Delayed Reward Pretraining on Discrimination Learning of Children
Child Development: June, 1959 (Volume 30, Number 2)
- Electrotactual Threshold in the Neonate
Child Development: December, 1959 (Volume 30, Number 4)
- Oddity-problem Learning in Young Children
Child Development: March, 1963 (Volume 34, Number 1)
- A Self-concept Scale for Children and Its Relationship to the Children's Form of the Manifest Anxiety Scale
Child Development: December, 1958 (Volume 29, Number 4)
- Simultaneous and Successive Discrimination Learning in Children
Child Development: June, 1961 (Volume 32, Number 2)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)