This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Levy, Leon H.
Levy, Zillah J.
Lewinski-Corwin, E. H.
Lewis, Alfred Henry
Lewis, Charles T.
Lewis, Charlotte E.
Lewis, Charlton T.
Lewis, Dora S.
- Bold Steps Toward Association Goals
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1945 (Volume 37, Number 7)
- Education for Family Living in Japan
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1949 (Volume 41, Number 3)
- For the Need of Our Times
Journal of Home Economics: September, 1946 (Volume 38, Number 7)
- A Survey of School Lunchrooms
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1936 (Volume 28, Number 9)
- Women in American Culture
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1947 (Volume 39, Number 8)
- Decorating in the Modern Manner
Good Housekeeping: October, 1927 (Volume 85, Number 4)
- Dressing-Tables Arranged in the Studio
Good Housekeeping: November, 1925 (Volume 81, Number 5)
- Four Rooms Furnished for Nine Hundred Dollars
Good Housekeeping: February, 1926 (Volume 82, Number 2)
- The Small Living-Room without a Fireplace
Good Housekeeping: August, 1926 (Volume 83, Number 2)
- Smart Lamps and Shades from New York Decorators
Good Housekeeping: December, 1926 (Volume 83, Number 6)
Lewis, Gertrude M.
Lewis, Gertrude R.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)