This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Leonis, H. M.
Leornard, Alva J.
Lepeschkin, Julie W.
Lerner, Richard M.
Lesher, Mabel Grier
Leshner, Saul S.
Lesser, A. J.
Lesser, Arthur J.
- Accent on Prevention Through Improved Science
Children: January - February, 1964 (Volume 11, Number 1)
- Helping the Hard-of-Hearing Child
Child: January, 1946 (Volume 10, Number 7)
- Hospital Standards for the Care of Crippled Children
Child: June, 1942 (Volume 6, Number 12)
- IV. Health Services--Accomplishments and Outlook
Children: July - August, 1960 (Volume 7, Number 4)
- Premature Birth is a Public-Health Problem
Child: April, 1950 (Volume 14, Number 10)
- State Programs Aid Many Thousands of Handicapped Boys and Girls
Child: May, 1952 (Volume 16, Number 9)
Letcher, S.D., Mrs.
Leton, Donald A.
Levande, Diane Sax
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)