This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Kober, Geo. M.
Koblinsky, Sally A.
Koch, Felix J.
Koch, Helen L.
- Children's Work Attitudes and Sibling Characteristics
Child Development: September, 1956 (Volume 27, Number 3)
- Emergency Training of Nursery School Teachers
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1943 (Volume 35, Number 10)
- The Relation in Young Children Between Characteristics of their Playmates and Certain Attributes of their Siblings
Child Development: June, 1957 (Volume 28, Number 2)
- The Relation of Certain Family Constellation Characteristics and the Attitudes of Children Toward Adults
Child Development: March, 1955 (Volume 26, Number 1)
- The Relation of "Primary Mental Abilities" in Five- and Six-year-olds to Sex of Child and Characteristics of his Sibling
Child Development: September, 1954 (Volume 25, Number 3)
- Some Emotional Attitudes of the Young Child in Relation to Characteristics of his Sibling
Child Development: December, 1956 (Volume 27, Number 4)
Koch, Helen Lois
Koch, Helen Luis
Koch, Richard A.
Koch, Ruth Pratt
Koch, William E.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)