This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Knight, Howard L.
Knight, M. M.
Knight, Marion B.
Knights, Robert M.
Knoll, Cecelia Sue
Knoll, Marjorie M.
- Economic Contributions to and from Individual Members of Families and Households
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1955 (Volume 47, Number 5)
- Home Management Theory and Practice--Integration or Interaction
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1971 (Volume 63, Number 2)
- Open Letters Concerning Propsed Changes in the Association's Constitution and Bylaws
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1967 (Volume 59, Number 4)
- Toward a Conceptual Framework in Home Management
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1963 (Volume 55, Number 5)
- A Two-in-One Course for Home Management Residence
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1960 (Volume 52, Number 9)
- Using Research in Family Economics and Home Management in High School Teaching
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1955 (Volume 47, Number 9)
Knott, Virginia B.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)