This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Knapp, Lizzie Margaret
Knapp, Mrs. Charles
Knapp, Winifred Case
Knaub, Patricia K.
Knaub, Patricia Kain
- Attitudes of College Males toward Parenthood Timing
Journal of Home Economics: Winter, 1983 (Volume 75, Number 4)
- Measuring Conception and Pregnancy Myths
Journal of Home Economics: Winter, 1987 (Volume 79, Number 4)
- Professional Women Perceive Family Strengths
Journal of Home Economics: Summer, 1985 (Volume 77, Number 2)
- Prolific Family Scholars: Environmental Factors Contributing to their Productivity
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Spring, 1995 (Volume 87, Number 1)
- Student Attitudes toward Parenthood: Implications for Curricula in the 1980's
Journal of Home Economics: Winter, 1981 (Volume 73, Number 4)
Knauber, Alma Jordan
Knauer, Virginia H.
Kneedler, H. S.
Kneeland, Beatrice Hall
Kneeland, George J.
Kneisel, Stephan H.
Knight, Camilla J.
Knight, Cora S.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)