This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Kerrigan, Katherine L.
Kerry, Mary B.
Kertesz, Z. I.
Keske, Eldora E.
Kessen, Marion Lord
Kessler, Jane W.
Ketcham, Warren A.
Kettering, Charles S.
Kettering, James H.
Kettle, Caroline M.
Keve, Paul W.
Key, Cora B.
Key, Rosemary J.
Keyes, Edward L.
- 1914 and Seventeen Years Later
Journal of Social Hygiene: January, 1932 (Volume 18, Number 1)
- Anna Garlin Spencer, Patroness
Journal of Social Hygiene: April, 1931 (Volume 17, Number 4)
- Can the Law Protect Matrimony from Disease
Journal of Social Hygiene: December, 1914 (Volume 1, Number 1)
- Editorial: An Open Letter to Members and Contributors, from the President of the American Social Hygiene Association
Journal of Social Hygiene: March, 1935 (Volume 21, Number 3)
- Gonorrhea--Stepchild of Medicine
Journal of Social Hygiene: May, 1939 (Volume 25, Number 5)
- The Moral Campaign
Journal of Social Hygiene: July, 1917 (Volume 3, Number 3)
- Morals and Venereal Disease
Journal of Social Hygiene: January, 1916 (Volume 2, Number 1)
- The Present Status of Venereal Disease Prophylaxis--Social and Medical
Journal of Social Hygiene: January, 1933 (Volume 19, Number 1)
- Social Hygiene
Journal of Social Hygiene: October, 1938 (Volume 24, Number 7)
- Social Hygiene and the General Health Program
Journal of Social Hygiene: January, 1934 (Volume 20, Number 1)
- Social Hygiene and the National Association
Journal of Social Hygiene: December, 1925 (Volume 11, Number 9)
- Today's Great Problems in Disease Prevention
Journal of Social Hygiene: October, 1930 (Volume 16, Number 7)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)