This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Keller, William S.
Kellers, Louise M.
Kellett, Carol E.
Kelley, Eleanor A.
- Clothing Awareness and Feelings of Deprivation and Satisfaction Among Lower Social Class First-grade Children
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1970 (Volume 62, Number 6)
- A Longitudinal Analysis of Popularity, Group Membership, and Dress
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1970 (Volume 62, Number 4)
- Senior Girls Appearance and Social Acceptance
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1968 (Volume 60, Number 3)
- Teenage Boys' Perceptions of the Role Clothing Plays in the Occupational World
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1971 (Volume 63, Number 5)
Kelley, Ethel M.
Kelley, Eugene R.
Kelley, Francis Beverly
Kelley, H. Roy
- A $4500 House
Good Housekeeping: December, 1934 (Volume 99, Number 6)
- A House In The California Style
Good Housekeeping: July, 1934 (Volume 99, Number 1)
- A Modern Ranch House
Good Housekeeping: March, 1935 (Volume 100, Number 3)
- Regency and Monterey Houses
Good Housekeeping: November, 1936 (Volume 103, Number 5)
- Two Colonial Houses
Good Housekeeping: May, 1936 (Volume 102, Number 5)
Kelley, Jerry L.
Kelley, Mary E. J.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)