This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Keeney, M. E., Mrs.
Keeney, Pauline E.
- A Comparison of Effects of Laundering and Dry Cleaning on Corduroy
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1950 (Volume 42, Number 1)
- Comparison of Two Washability Characteristics of Dacron-and-Cotton Fabrics with Those of Similar All-Cotton Fabrics
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1959 (Volume 51, Number 3)
- Performance of Dacron-and Cotton Shirts Compared wih All-Cotton Garments of Similar Construction
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1957 (Volume 49, Number 3)
- Qualities of Dacron and Cotton Blends Used in Shirtings Compared with All-Cotton Fabrics of Similar Construction
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1956 (Volume 48, Number 3)
- Recent Developments in Research on Fibers and Textiles
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1965 (Volume 57, Number 10)
- Seams of Cotton House Dresses Studied
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1948 (Volume 40, Number 6)
Keesey, Truman J.
Keezer, Dexter M.
Keir, Grace E.
Keiser, Marjorie B.
Keislar, Evan R.
Keister, Mary E.
Keister, Mary Elizabeth
Keith, Henrietta P.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)