This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Jones, Louise Coffin
Jones, Margaret Ann Householder
Jones, Mary Cover
- Attitudes Toward Family Living
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1949 (Volume 41, Number 9)
- The Behavior-inferred Motivations of Late- and Early-maturing Boys
Child Development: March, 1958 (Volume 29, Number 1)
- The Later Careers of Boys who Were Early- or Late-Maturing
Child Development: March, 1957 (Volume 28, Number 1)
- Self-conceptions, Motivations, and Interpersonal Attitudes of Early- and Late-maturing Girls
Child Development: December, 1958 (Volume 29, Number 4)
- Self-conceptions, Motivations, and Interpersonal Attitudes of Late- and Early-maturing Boys
Child Development: June, 1957 (Volume 28, Number 2)
- A Two Year Record of Attendance and Colds in a Nursery School
Child Development: March, 1932 (Volume 3, Number 1)
Jones, Mary Gardiner
Jones, Mary Hale
Jones, Mary Helen
Jones, Nellie Kedzie
Jones, Robert Taylor
Jones, T. B. B.
Jones, W. Parker
Jones, Wesley L.
Jonson, Mrs. G. C. Ashton
Jonsson, J. Arvid
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)