This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Johnson, Robert W.
Johnson, Ronald C.
- Authoriarianism, Occupation, and Sex Role Differentiation of Children
Child Development: June, 1961 (Volume 32, Number 2)
- Early Studies of Children's Moral Judgments
Child Development: September, 1962 (Volume 33, Number 3)
- Occupational Type and "Traditional Family Ideology"
Child Development: June, 1963 (Volume 34, Number 2)
- Similarity in IQ of Separated Identical Twins as Related to Length of Time Spent in Same Environement
Child Development: September, 1963 (Volume 34, Number 3)
- A Study of Children's Moral Judgments
Child Development: June, 1962 (Volume 33, Number 2)
Johnson, Roswell H.
Johnson, Roswell Hill
Johnson, S.O., Mrs.
Johnson, Sherman E.
Johnson, Siddie Joe
Johnson, Sophie Orne
Johnson, Virginia W.
Johnson, William D.
Johnson, William H.
Johnston, Betty Jane
- Eqiupment Preferences of a Group of College Students
Journal of Home Economics: December, 1953 (Volume 45, Number 10)
- Factors Related to Future Cookware Choices
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1969 (Volume 61, Number 2)
- Financial Arrangements for Child Development Laboratories
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1966 (Volume 58, Number 2)
- Financial Arrangements for Home Management Residences
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1966 (Volume 58, Number 1)
- Home Laundering
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1958 (Volume 50, Number 1)
- Use of Electric Housewares and Convenience Foods
Journal of Home Economics: October, 1966 (Volume 58, Number 8)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)