This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Johnson, Jane Stannard
Johnson, Janet M.
Johnson, Joseph French
Johnson, Josephine W.
Johnson, Julie M.
Johnson, Kate Burr
Johnson, Katherine B.
- Canning and Preserving
Good Housekeeping: June, 1898 (Volume 26, Number 6)
- Dainty Summer Desserts
Good Housekeeping: September, 1899 (Volume 29, Number 3)
- How to Cook Asparagus
Good Housekeeping: June, 1900 (Volume 30, Number 6)
- The Last Pickles of the Century
Good Housekeeping: September, 1900 (Volume 31, Number 3)
- Lighting the Home
Good Housekeeping: February, 1900 (Volume 30, Number 2)
- Roasted Chicken, with Variations
Good Housekeeping: October, 1900 (Volume 31, Number 4)
- Three Dainty Desserts
Good Housekeeping: July, 1900 (Volume 31, Number 1)
Johnson, Kenneth D.
Johnson, Kim K. P.
- Customer Expectations for Service at Apparel Retail Outlets
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Winter, 1997 (Volume 89, Number 4)
- The Effect of Packaging of Men's Dress Shirts on Consumer Evaluation
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Fall, 1994 (Volume 86, Number 3)
- Retail Merchandising Competencies: A Comparison of Perceptions among Entry-Level Managers, Educators, Recruiters, and Students
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Winter, 1996 (Volume 88, Number 4)
- The Role of Clothing in Perpetuating Ageism
Journal of Home Economics: Fall, 1989 (Volume 81, Number 3)
- Sexual Harassment in the Schools: Strategies for Prevention
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Summer, 1997 (Volume 89, Number 2)
Johnson, Laura Rinkle
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)