This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Johnson, Cynthia E.
Johnson, Dorothy E.
Johnson, E. M.
Johnson, Eleanor M.
Johnson, Elizabeth S.
- Back to School--1949
Child: August, 1949 (Volume 14, Number 2)
- Coal-Mine Order Issued Under Hazardous-Occupations Program
Child: September, 1940 (Volume 5, Number 3)
- For Every Child the Right to Schooling
Child: January, 1949 (Volume 13, Number 7)
- The Hazardous-Occupations Program--An Administrative Function of the Children's Bureau
Child: July, 1941 (Volume 6, Number 1)
- Safeguard Working Boys and Girls
Child: September, 1948 (Volume 13, Number 3)
- Summer Jobs Dovetail Work and School
Child: June, 1948 (Volume 12, Number 12)
- Teen-Agers at Work
Child: October, 1948 (Volume 13, Number 4)
- What About the School-Age Child who is Employed?
Child: August - September, 1950 (Volume 15, Number 1)
- When Boys and Girls Leave School for Work
Child: June - July, 1950 (Volume 14, Number 12)
Johnson, Ella M.
Johnson, Ethel M.
Johnson, F. Ernest
Johnson, Felix S. S.
Johnson, Frances W.
- A Dip in the Ocean
Good Housekeeping: July 23, 1887 (Volume 5, Number 6)
- One Way Out of the Woods
Good Housekeeping: June 21, 1890 (Volume 11, Number 4)
- Pies and Pie Crust
Good Housekeeping: September 14, 1889 (Volume 9, Number 10)
- Several Things
Good Housekeeping: December 21, 1889 (Volume 10, Number 4)
- Simple Dishes for the Children
Good Housekeeping: November 12, 1887 (Volume 6, Number 1)
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)