This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Hoppert, C. A.
Hopwood, Erie C.
Hormuth, Rudolf P.
Horn, Louise M'Cloy
Horn, Marilyn J.
- Accreditation: Second Progress Report of the AHEA Accreditation Committee
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1964 (Volume 56, Number 9)
- Curriculum Change- How Widespread?
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1963 (Volume 55, Number 4)
- Hindsight and Foresight: Basis for Choice
Journal of Home Economics: Winter, 1982 (Volume 74, Number 4)
- Home Economics: A Recitation of Definition
Journal of Home Economics: Spring, 1981 (Volume 73, Number 1)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1964 (Volume 56, Number 4)
- Reaction to the AHEA Accreditation Proposal
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1965 (Volume 57, Number 6)
- The Rewards of Commitment
Journal of Home Economics: February, 1969 (Volume 61, Number 2)
- Undergraduate Majors in Home Economics: Integrate or Eliminate?
Journal of Home Economics: Winter, 1988 (Volume 80, Number 4)
Hornbrooke, Francis B.
Horning, Leora N.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)