This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Higginson, Thomas Wentworth Higginson
- Maternal Behavior and Attitudes Related to Behavior of the Preschool Child
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1956 (Volume 48, Number 4)
- Mothers' Disciplinary Practices
Journal of Home Economics: November, 1970 (Volume 62, Number 9)
- Nursery Education in Home Economics
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1960 (Volume 52, Number 6)
- Parent and Child Centers--A Challenge for Home Economics
Journal of Home Economics: May, 1968 (Volume 60, Number 5)
- The Relationship Between Maternal Behavior and the Child's Early Adjustment to Nursery School
Child Development: March, 1955 (Volume 26, Number 1)
Hilder, John Chapman
- Bilateral Manual Performance, Eye-Dominance and Reading Achievement
Child Development: December, 1940 (Volume 11, Number 4)
- Developmental Sequences in Name Writing
Child Development: December, 1936 (Volume 7, Number 4)
- The Educational Achievement of Gifted Children
Child Development: December, 1938 (Volume 9, Number 4)
- The Social Interests of Young Adolescents
Child Development: March - June, 1945 (Volume 16, Number 1-2)
- The Success of Young Children in Number and Letter Construction
Child Development: March, 1932 (Volume 3, Number 1)
Hildreth, Gladys J.
Hill, Alberta D.
Hill, Amelia Leavitt
Hill, Clyde Walton
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)