This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Heseltine, Marjorie M.
- Children and the National Nutrition Program
Child: January, 1942 (Volume 6, Number 7)
- Home Economics for Food Manufacturers: Early Days of a Food Research Department
American Food Journal: September, 1926 (Volume 21, Number 9)
- Home Economics Women in Business
Home Economist: March, 1928 (Volume 6, Number 3)
- An International Approach to Family Health
Journal of Home Economics: April, 1947 (Volume 39, Number 4)
- The Nutritionist's Place in the Maternal and Child-Health Program
Child: February, 1938 (Volume 2, Number 8)
- The Preparation and Distribution of Commercial Education Material Used by Home Economists
Journal of Home Economics: June, 1929 (Volume 21, Number 6)
- Preview of 42nd Meeting
Journal of Home Economics: January, 1951 (Volume 43, Number 1)
- Problems of the Home Economics Teacher- A Symposium; Foods
Journal of Home Economics: March, 1935 (Volume 27, Number 3)
- Relationships in the Home Economics Family
Bulletin of the American Home Economics Association: February, 1939 (Series 21, Number 3)
Hess, Adam H.
Hess, Alfred F.
Hess, Elam G.
Hess, Katharine Paddock
Hess, Robert D.
- Early Blocks to Children's Learning
Children: September - October, 1965 (Volume 12, Number 5)
- Parents' Views of the Effect of Television on Their Children
Child Development: June, 1962 (Volume 33, Number 2)
- Religion, Age, and Sex in Children's Perceptions of Family Authority
Child Development: December, 1962 (Volume 33, Number 4)
- The Status of Adolescents in American Society: A Problem in Social Identity
Child Development: December, 1957 (Volume 28, Number 4)
Hessler, John C.
Hessler, Margaret C.
Hessler, Maud C.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)