This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Hertel, Frank J.
Hertz, Marguerite R.
Hertzler, Ann A.
- Bulimia: A Coping Response to Societal Pressures
Journal of Home Economics: Fall, 1985 (Volume 77, Number 3)
- Educating Volunteers to Maximize Health Fair Outcomes
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Fall, 1996 (Volume 88, Number 3)
- Empowerment: A Food Guidance Process for Cross-Cultural Counseling
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Summer, 1995 (Volume 87, Number 2)
- Food Guide Pyramid Menus for Preschoolers--Adequacy of Selected Nutrients
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Winter, 1996 (Volume 88, Number 4)
- Food Guides: Programs and Policies
Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences: Summer, 1996 (Volume 88, Number 2)
- Television Project to Reach the Handicapped Deaf
Journal of Home Economics: Summer, 1981 (Volume 73, Number 2)
Hervey, Antoinette B.
- Drug Use Among the Young: As Teenagers See it
Children: November - December, 1970 (Volume 17, Number 6)
- Fatherless Homes--A Review of Research
Children: September - October, 1968 (Volume 15, Number 5)
- The Generation Gap in the Eyes of Youth
Children: March - April, 1970 (Volume 17, Number 2)
- Psychosocial Deprivation: What We Do, Don't, and Should Know About it
Children: November - December, 1969 (Volume 16, Number 6)
- Some Opinions on Finding Families for Black Children
Children: July - August, 1971 (Volume 18, Number 4)
- Unmarried Mothers--The Service Gap Revisited
Children: May - June, 1967 (Volume 14, Number 3)
- Who are the Unmarried Mothers?
Children: July - August, 1962 (Volume 9, Number 4)
- Why so Few Negro Adoptions
Children: January - February, 1965 (Volume 12, Number 1)
Hesbit, Wilbur D.
Heseltine, Majorie M.
Albert R. Mann Library. 2003. Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition
and History (HEARTH). Ithaca, NY: Albert R. Mann Library, Cornell University.
http://hearth.library.cornell.edu (Version January 2003).
© 2003 Cornell University Library.
Questions? Comments? Please contact us.
(Back to top of page.)